- Interstate 69 is blocked at the 101 mile-marker southbound due to a tractor-trailer blocking both lanes.
- Western Kentucky Parkway is blocked at the 53 mile-marker westbound due to a tractor-trailer blocking both lanes.
- Exit 37 southbound from the Pennyrile Parkway to Mortons Gap is blocked due to tractor-trailers sliding off.
- Exit 106A from I-69 to the Pennyrile Parkway is blocked due to a tractor-trailer slid off.
- Interstate 24 is closed from the 27 mile-marker to the 86 mile-marker due to numerous vehicles being stuck. Reports are that more than 300 vehicles are stranded on I-24.
- Investigated 10 non-injury collisions.
- Investigated three injury collisions.
- Assisted 30 stranded motorists.
Post 2 patrols Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Muhlenberg, Todd and Webster counties.