|The City of Marion and Crittenden|
Fiscal Court this week passed their
budgets for the coming year. Find out
more in this week's Press.
Find out more about the city's budget, as well as the budget passed by Crittenden Fiscal Court inside this week's issue of The Crittenden Press. Also:
- Crittenden County native wins Trooper of the Year honors.
- Marion City Hall could soon replace ailing county courthouse as home for family court.
- Woman gets 12 years for backing over boyfriend.
- CCES releases final nine weeks' honor roll.
- Kentucky has several new laws going into effect next week. Find out what they are.
- Fugitive couple still eluding law enforcement.
- The Marion High School reunion has been set for later this month.
- Three of 4 sentenced to jail in stolen property case.
- DNA analysis of tobacco spit leads to grand jury indictment.
- Video surveillance helps solve theft of pastor’s wallet, credit card fraud.
- Charges mounting against accused vandal at local park.
- Deckert denied leniency during sentencing.
- School district to keep same nursing services; no takers for naming rights.
- Fredonia man dies in motorcycle crash.
- Murder mystery theater entertains locals.
- Forgotten Passages: Bells Mines community remembered.
- Texas congregation travels to Marion in support of local church.