Students in Crittenden County
headed back to classes Tuesday.
Read more on this and the following stories inside this week's edition of The Crittenden Press:
- Illinois to keep funding ferry; U.S. 641 pavement on hold.
- Doomed flight left from local airport.
- FAIR: Find results and photos from the county fair.
- School district employees learn to recognize woes of poverty.
- CHS among top 3 in Ky. for hospital-acquired infection control.
- SPORTS: Preview Rocket fall sports. (Football preview is next week.)
- FORGOTTEN PASSAGES: Moonshining once popular in county.
- Natural gas line upgrades continue.
- Hardin County, Ill., work camp's future has hope.
- ‘Jefferson Davis’ to visit Fohs Hall Saturday.
- Public library now offering 25 titles of e-magazines.
- 5K to help local woman battle rare disease.
- School board offers to keep tax rates unchanged.
- Local teens report to advanced STEM academy.
- Par 4 Plastics earns award as automotive parts supplier.