Crittenden County Senior Citizens Center is open weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lunch is served at 11:30 a.m. each day and is $3 for those 60 and older or $5 for those under 60. Milk, coffee or tea is available each day. Reservations are requested by 9 a.m. Upcoming activities and menu include:
- Today: A blood pressure clinic will be offered by Lifeline Home Health. Menu is sweet and sour chicken, rice, spring roll, green beans, dreamsicle gelatin and fortune cookie.
- Friday: Bingo begins at 10:30 a.m. Fathers will be recognized in honor of Father’s Day. Menu is beef pot roast with gravy, mashed potatoes, squash casserole, whole wheat roll and fruit cobbler.
- Monday: Ladies’ exercise by Full Body Fitness Studio begins at 9:45 a.m. Menu is chicken and rice casserole, peas, whole wheat roll and baked apples.
- Tuesday: A legal aid will be on hand beginning at 10 a.m. to assist with legal matters. Menu is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, seasoned cabbage, whole wheat roll and peach crisp.
- Wednesday: Bingo begins at 10:30 a.m. Menu is Mexican lasagna, steamed broccoli, whole wheat garlic bread stick and Jell-O cake.
- Next Thursday: A blood pressure clinic will be offered by Lifeline Home Health. Menu is barbecue chicken, macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, whole wheat roll and tropical fruit.