|CCHS junior Nick Castiller on the mound.|
- Got nuts? If so, school officials are asking you to not bring them into CCES as part of a new policy to protect students with food allergies.
- The county convenience center is offering free dumping later this month. Find out when.
- Read any good books lately? Discover what CHS Auxiliary does with each quarter it earns from its book sales.
- The opera is coming to town... well, nearby. A Marion native will be showcasing his vocal talents at Paducah's performing arts center later this month.
- Two high school students will be spending the remainder of their public education at a prestigious math and science academy in Morehead.
- Did your child or grandchild make the elementary school honor roll?
If that's not enough, read the stories accompanying these headlines:
- Juvenile suspected in county shooting.
- Rural hospitals’ future appears bleak without community support.
- MPD has opening for new patrolman.
- Education soon minus Hodges.
- Mail processing change could affect delivery.
- Crittenden native blazing trail as rare female deputy sheriff.
- Book features collection of soldier’s letters.
- IRS scam making rounds again locally.
- Phillips joins summer baseball league.