We're answering these and many other questions in this week's printed edition of The Crittenden Press, which will be on newsstands this afternoon.
Find The Press at Conrad's, Food Giant, Five Star, Glenn's Apothecary, Rocket Fuels, Liberty Fuels, KB Pharmacy, Salem Pharmacy, Salem Foods, Newton's Grocery, Tambco, Fredonia Foods, Salem Pit Stop and at The Press Office where our news rack is open 24/7.
- What time is Lunch with Santa on Saturday?
- When's the Christmas Parade?
- Where is the county's longest road?
- Is Rocket Arena's name for sale?
- Why are all the gas lines being replaced in town?
- What's the name of the new 4-H agent?
- What national honor did Mauri Collins receive?
- Who solved the bottle mystery?
- Which local group named Elizabeth Floyd and Wendy Lucas to its board of directors?
- County Attorney Rebecca Johnson's office is among the top 10 in what category?
- Underdown: Where was the Marion Opera House?
- What's the Lady Rockets basketball record after 2 games?