|Guess who's going to college on a scholarship...|
reading in this week's printed edition of The Crittenden Press.
Here are a few of the interesting story lines we've been following for you this week:
- Parents will need to be aware that schools are reviewing emergency response plans and there will be some updates.
- Local graveyard badly damaged by vandals.
- Diving fuel prices may mean more potholes on your road but school officials are celebrating savings.
- Need a shirt cleaned? Look elsewhere.
- Adult education getting a curveball.
- From cars to congressmen, car lot was an institution.
- Hunt's days numbered as agent.
- Fire leaves Marion couple in need of help.
- Sheriff needs help to solve burglaries.
- Underdown: Haunted bridge over Piney.
- Duvall and Estes capture poetry-story prizes.
- A local student signs athletic scholarship.
- New deer numbers could mean bigger bucks.
Copies of The Press will be available on newsstands this afternoon.
Remember, most of these articles appear ONLY in the printed edition. Call today to subscribe 270-965-3191. We can get you going right over the phone.