A view from the air shows a swollen Ohio River at the
Also inside this week's issue:
- Flooding persists across the county, keeping the ferry and numerous roads closed, as well as causing further damaging road surfaces. So when will things get back to normal?
- Crittenden Health Systems offers its annual state of affairs snapshot. Find out how the health care facility is doing financially.
- The Rockets have opened their baseball season. See how they're doing early in the season.
- State legislation signed into law has allowed both Crittenden and Livingston school districts to tenuously finalize their academic calendars.
- The county's vehicle registration system has some changes in store.
- To many, baseball is a religion. So what exactly do baseball and religion have in common?
- Recent jail and ambulance service reports paint different picture than this time last year.
- There's a new Master Conservationist in Crittenden County.
- Reading was the focus at schools last week. Pictures tell the story.
- Tonics were once lauded to be a cure for whatever ails you, and several Crittenden Countians made a living hawking their potions.
Find it all out in this week's Press, on newsstands this afternoon.