inside this week's issue
For more on this story and the following headlines, pick up a copy of this week's issue of The Crittenden Press:
- Old Man Winter pushes students to 10 snow days.
- 2 days added back to 2016-17 fall break.
- Man who burglarized parked cars gets 5-year sentence.
- Marion council opts to forego tax hike.
- Grand Jury indicts five.
- Last call to register for upcoming vote on alcohol Tuesday.
- Legislation would keep Illinois work camp open.
- Court-ordered testing goes to detention center.
- Natural causes believed reason for man dying at Crittenden Jail.
- Bank, UK team to recognize Crabtree.
- Council weighs request to allow mobile homes.
- Scouts run in pinewood derby.
- Retired soldier leads CP church.
- PACS offers help to seal homes from foul weather.
- Group: Farmers want to keep kynect.
- Two ag-related classes scheduled for Tuesday.
- USDA’s sign-up period for CRP ends next week.
- GOP absentee apps can be overnighted.
- FORGOTTEN PASSAGES: Declamatory contests part of school history.
- DEFEW'S VIEWS: Experience with goats a pleasant surprise.
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: Actress Garner speaks to youth literacy.
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE: Bechler says House anti-bullying legislation too broad to support.
- GUEST OPINION: 2016 elections most important in a lifetime.
- No. 1 killer of women can be avoided.
- Orientation for inbound freshmen next week.
- Students named to WKCTC dean’s list.
- SPORTS: Rockets warm up for 5th.
- SPORTS: Lady Rockets are hitting stride at right time.
- 4-H hosting ‘Get Green On’ 5K in March.