And Crittenden County is not immune from the disturbing trend. In fact, in the last year, there have been an alarming number of deaths determined to be suicides.
Read more on this story and the following in this week's issue of The Crittenden Press:
- Find local and statewide results from Tuesday's primary election in Kentucky.
- Forgotten Passages: Memorial Day honors county's own heroes.
- Fallen Heroes: Find our annual tribute to local men who lost their lives defending the freedoms we hold dear.
- City budget expected to be ready for May 28 vote.
- Lions Club to host car show next month.
- Local daycare center closing at end of May.
- Tourism impact climbs in Kentucky, remains static in Crittenden County.
- Three track team members headed to state.
- Lady Rockets will play for district championship.
- Photos: Elementary classes follow chickens from egg to hatchling.
- Photos: Spring Fling another success at CCES.
- Adult Education Center ranked 14th in state.
- Area Ford dealership closing at end of month.
- County snubbed for federal disaster aid.
- Grand jury indicts three.
- Ten sentenced in circuit court.