Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fowler Seeks Votes November 4

Paid for by Candidate

Dear Voter,

 My name is Danny Fowler and I ask for your vote when you go to the polls November 4. I have the work ethic it will take to dedicate myself to the service of this county.

 I have lived in Crittenden County for 63 years. However, for 23 years, I have traveled all over the United States as a Boilermaker. I worked my way from the bottom as a helper, all the way to foreman. I understand what it takes to manage time, deadlines and expenses to complete a job.

I also worked for the City of Marion as an operator of heavy equipment.
 I am married and I have three children and three grandchildren. I belong to the Marion United Methodist Church and serve on the Pastor Parish Committee.

 I look forward to meeting you, earning your vote, and working for you as District 1 Magistrate.

Sincerely seeking your vote,
Danny Fowler

Paid for by Candidate